You should get an email advising you of your book voucher, if you are enrolled in courses and your aid exceeds your charges.
Students wishing to use their FKCC Book Voucher must have their schedule and student ID number ready.
Students in the Lower Keys should visit the bookstore on the Key West Campus to save shipping charges.
The new bookstore can be accessed by going to: www.fkcc.bkstr.com
- First-time students must register and sign-on to eFollett’s FKCC store front.
- Books may be purchased by highlighting BOOKS and selecting Textbooks & Course Materials.
- Next, you will specify CREDIT courses
- Then enter your DEPARTMENT. This is the course prefix. For example Nursing courses are NUR.
- From the SECTION drop-down list, select your course’s CRN
- Adjust your item selection accordingly, and ADD to your cart
- When you are done shopping, go to your cart. You will need to select one of the radio buttons listed below and click CHECKOUT
- Next select your shipping method and continue
- At the next screen, specify your payment type. Students looking to use their book voucher should select FINANCIAL AID; enter last name, enter FKCC student ID and click CONTINUE CHECKOUT
- Click COMPLTETE MY ORDER to finish
- Order confirmation will be emailed to you
FKCC’s Business Office will post a charge to your student record in the amount of your voucher. This charge will be updated before financial aid disbursement to reflect your actual Follett charges. If you have questions about term charges, please call the Business Office at 305-809-3186. Unused book voucher amounts are refunded to students.
Please be aware that, in the event a student loses some or all Financial Aid eligibility after a bookstore voucher is issued, the voucher amount will be decreased or reversed. If the student has purchased books with the voucher, he or she will be billed by FKCC for any resulting balance due.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 305-809-3523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.