Active duty military personnel may be eligible to receive tuition assistance subsidized by the military. For full details students should contact their Education Office.

What you need to do to complete the tuition assistance process:

  1. Register for desired courses at FKCC
  2. Notify Accounts Receivable in the Business Office so your account can be placed on hold
  3. Complete the “Application for Tuition Assistance” through the appropriate education office; include schedule with your application
  4. If approved, the Education Office will give you a “Tuition Assistance Authorization” which you will bring to the Accounts Receivable Specialist
  5. The student shall be liable for any fees not covered by the tuition assistance program, whether partial assistance have been provided or none