- Refunds of 100% will be made until the close of business on the last day of late registration as listed in the catalog (the date coincides with the last day to drop courses).
- Students whose registration is canceled by official college action will be entitled to full refund of tuition and laboratory fees.
- To receive a refund for college credit courses that do not follow the academic calendar, students must withdraw prior to the second class meeting. In the case of college credit courses that have four (4) or fewer meetings, the student must withdraw prior to the first class meeting in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- Students withdrawing from non-credit courses consisting of three (3) or fewer class meetings must withdraw before the first class meeting to receive a 100% refund. If a non-credit course consists of more than three (3) class meetings, the student must withdraw before the second class meeting to receive a full refund.
- Students who register beyond the last day to change courses will not be eligible for a refund. An official withdrawal form must be completed by students requesting a refund.
Exceptions to the Established Refund Policy
- The Dean of Student Affairs is only able to grant exceptions if one of the following criteria is met:
- An adverse medical situation has arisen as documented by a physician.
- Change of military orders.
- Change in employment hours as documented by your employer. (Your change of employment hours must be initiated by your employer).
Stale Checks or Lost Checks
- A reissuance fee of $10.00 per check will be assessed for lost or stale checks.
Returned Check Policy
- Returned checks will result in a $25.00 fee to the student. Restitution and payment of the fee are due immediately upon notification to the student which will be done via email to the student’s FKCC email account. The Business Office may decline to accept future check payments.