Please be advised that acceptance to the College does not guarantee a student visa by the US Embassy in your country; neither does it guarantee a change of status by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

International students obtaining the student visa in their country cannot enter the US more than 30 days before the first day of classes. Once in the US, students must bring proof of the student visa to the International Student Advisor at the Enrollment Services Office before the on-campus advisement and registration process can begin.  Placement test scores will determine if the student should enroll in developmental courses in Math, Reading or English. These are credit courses that do not apply toward a degree.

Students who have completed university course work outside the United States and desire transfer credit are required to complete a course-by-course commercial evaluation and translation of all course work completed.