FKCC has suspended processing of new F-1 visa applicants until further notice.
Florida Keys Community College encourages the application for admission of students from other countries who desire an opportunity to profit from the educational training and experiences available in the United States. The enrollment of international students enhances the college by providing cultural enrichment to Florida Keys Community College students, faculty, staff, and the community.
Florida Keys Community College is authorized to enroll non-immigrant alien students. Florida Keys Community College is also approved to serve the needs of international students applying for F1 student visas.
International students are required to meet all the admissions requirements outlined below. Application materials must be submitted to the Enrollment Services Office at least two months prior to the start of the term in which the student wishes to enroll.
- Florida Keys Community College Application for Admission Form and non-refundable application fee.
- International Student Supplemental Data sheet.
- Treatment Release Form.
- Medical Clearance Form.
- International Student Statement of Finances.
- An official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) report indicating a score of 500 or above (paper version) OR 173 or above (computer version) OR an ELS Academic Report showing completion of level 109 and a Certificate of Proficiency from an ELS Language Center. If you are on our campus, you may take the LOEP.
- Official English translation and evaluation of transcripts.
- Proof of health insurance.
Prospective applicants should contact Enrollment Services Office for more information at 305-809-3188.
International Student Admissions Packet