To assist with the application process view or print our Application Checklist.
You must submit a hardcopy application if you:
- Have applied to FKCC before.
- Are a returning student after a one or more year absence.
- Are a former Dual Enrollment Student who took courses at FKCC while in high school.
No application fee is required if your status is one of the above listed.
If you are submitting a hardcopy application you must do the following:
- Download Hardcopy Application.
- Mail, fax (305-292-5163), scan/email (email@example.com), or hand deliver your application with a non-refundable admissions fee of $30.00 to: Office of Enrollment Services, Florida Keys Community College, 5901 College Rd., Key West, FL 33040.
- Be sure to complete the application in full (including the information for residency classification) and provide copies of the required documentation in support of your residency (i.e., Florida drivers license, Florida voter registration, Florida vehicle registration, etc). Click here for more Residency Information.
- Allow at least two weeks for processing of your application. If you have any questions regarding admissions and/or residency please contact the Office of Enrollment Services at (305) 809-3188
You may submit your application online if you are a first-time applicant to FKCC. Submitting your application for admission electronically via the online admission application is fast and easy! Click on the Apply Online link below to apply through FKCC Online Services! Apply Online! Be sure to pay the non-refundable $30 application fee at the end of the application process. Please allow up to 5 business days for processing time. Thank you.