Summer Term 3A
SUMMER 3A 2012-13
- April 1, 2012 - Registration begins.
- March 7, 2013 - VA certification begins.
- March 7, 2013 - Fees are assessed (tuition, lab fees and housing fees).
- March 22, 2013 - Last day to submit an error free FAFSA with all required documentation and official transcripts of prior college history to avoid having to pay tuition & fees upfront.
- April 3, 2013 - Tuition & fees due.
- April 3, 2013 - Housing fees due.
- May 6, 2013 - Classes begin.
- May 13, 2013 - Last day to change courses for Term IIIA; last day to drop and receive 100% refund; last day to add classes for Term IIIA. **
- May 27, 2013 - Memorial Day (college closed).
- May 31, 2013 - Last day to apply for graduation for Term IIIA. *
- June 3, 2013 - Last day to withdraw from classes with a grade of “W”. Last day to change registration status to audit.
- June 16, 2013 - Classes end.
- June 18, 2013 - Final grades due by 12 noon.
* Students who will complete graduation requirements during the summer term may participate in the commencement ceremony in either the May or December ceremony. Application for graduation must be made by the Term II (February) deadline if you wish to attend the May ceremony or by the published summer deadline if you wish to attend the December ceremony.
** To receive a refund for college credit courses that do not follow the academic calendar, students must withdraw prior to the second class meeting. In the case of college credit courses that have four (4) or fewer meetings, the student must withdraw prior to the first class meeting to be eligible for a full refund.