TERM II SPRING 2013-14
- March 4, 2013 - Registration begins.
- November 1, 2013 - Last day to submit an error free FAFSA with all required documentation and official transcripts of prior college history to avoid having to pay fees upfront.
- November 4, 2013 - VA certification start date.
- November 4, 2013 - Fees are assessed (tuition, lab fees and housing fees).
- December 4, 2013 - Housing fees due.
- December 4, 2013 - Tuition and fees due.
- January 10, 2014 - Classes begin.
- January 17, 2014 - Last day to change courses for Term II; last day to withdraw and receive 100% refund. **
- January 20, 2014 - Martin Luther King, Jr Day (College Closed).
- February 14, 2014 - President's Day (college closed).
- March 3, 2014 - Last day to apply for graduation at the end of Term II. *
- March 24-30, 2014 - Spring Break (college closed).
- April 2, 2014 - Last day to withdraw from class with a grade of "W". Last day to change registration status to audit.
- May 5, 2014 - Classes End.
- May 7, 2014 - Final grades due at 12 noon.
- May 9, 2014 - Commencement.
* Students who will complete graduation requirements during the summer term may participate in the commencement ceremony in either the May or December ceremony. Application for graduation must be made by the Term II (February) deadline if you wish to attend the May ceremony or by the published summer deadline if you wish to attend the December ceremony.
** To receive a refund for college credit courses that do not follow the academic calendar, students must withdraw prior to the second class meeting. In the case of college credit courses that have four (4) or fewer meetings, the student must withdraw prior to the first class meeting to be eligible for a full refund.