Summer Term 3C
SUMMER 3C 2013-14
- March 4, 2013 - Registration begins.
- March 6, 2014 - Last day to submit an error-free FAFSA with all required documentation and official transcripts of prior college history to avoid having to pay tuition and fees upfront.
- March 7, 2014 - VA certification start date.
- March 7, 2014 - Fees are assessed (tuition, lab fees and housing fees).
- April 2, 2014 - Tuition and fees due.
- April 2, 2014 - Housing fees due.
- May 12, 2014 - Classes begin.
- May 19, 2014 - Last day to change courses for Term IIIC; last day to withdraw and receive 100% refund; last day to add courses for Term IIIC. **
- May 26, 2014 - Memorial Day (college closed).
- July 4, 2014 - Independence Day (college closed).
- July 7, 2014 - Last day to apply for graduation for Term IIIC.*
- July 8, 2014 - Last day to withdraw from classes with a grade of "W". Last day to change registration status to audit.
- August 3, 2014 - Classes end.
- August 5, 2014 - Final grades due by 12 noon.
* Students who will complete graduation requirements during the summer term may participate in the commencement ceremony in either the May or December ceremony. Application for graduation must be made by the Term II (February) deadline if you wish to attend the May ceremony or by the published summer deadline if you wish to attend the December ceremony.
** To receive a refund for college credit courses that do not follow the academic calendar, students must withdraw prior to the second class meeting. In the case of college credit courses that have four (4) or fewer meetings, the student must withdraw prior to the first class meeting to be eligible for a full refund.