Code of Ethics
FKCC Foundation's Code of Ethics:
- To practice our profession with integrity, honesty, truthfulness and adherence to the absolute obligation to safeguard the public trust.
- To act according to the highest standards and visions of our organization, profession and conscience.
- To put philanthropic mission above personal gain.
- To inspire others through our own sense of dedication and high purpose.
- To improve our professional knowledge and skills, so that our performance will better serve others.
- To demonstrate concern for the interests and well-being of individuals affected by our actions.
- To value the privacy, freedom of choice and interests of all those affected by our actions.
- To foster cultural diversity and pluralistic values, and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- To affirm, through personal giving, a commitment to philanthropy and its role in society.
- To adhere to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
- To advocate within our organizations adherence to all applicable laws and regulations.
- To avoid even the appearance of any criminal offense or professional misconduct.
- To bring credit to the fundraising profession by our public demeanor.
- To encourage colleagues to embrace and practice these ethical principles and standards of professional practice.
- To be aware of the codes of ethics promulgated by other professional organizations that serve philanthropy.