Video Presentations Campus Slide Shows Challenge Game Interactive Map

Transferring Credits

Degree-seeking students who wish to translate military service school credits into college credits may do so by submitting a SMART (Sailor/Marine), AARTS (Army), or Coast Guard transcript to the Office of Enrollment Services. More information on obtaining a SMART transcript can be found at For information on obtaining an AARTS transcript go to For information on obtaining a Coast Guard transcript go to