STUDENTS MUST SATISFY ALL CRITERIA TO QUALIFY:
1. Student must be a member of a special population:
· Single parent (mother or father)
· Displaced homemaker
· Academically disadvantaged (learning disabled as documented by a physician or counselor)
· Physically disabled (documented by a physician)
· Limited English speaking skills and grammar
· Non-traditional student (gender in degree program)
2. Student must apply for financial aid through FAFSA. The student must have a completed FAFSA application.
3. Student must be enrolled in an Associate of Science or Vocational Certificate program at Florida Keys Community
4. Student must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress as required to receive Financial Aid.
5. Student must complete RAVE application and return it to Financial Aid for processing.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE THROUGH RAVE:
Tuition/Book Assistance Scholarships – Scholarships are available to RAVE students at various times throughout the year. Scholarships are awarded for academic performance.
Tutoring – Tutoring in required core academic subjects such as math and English as well as in career and technical education subjects is available for students. Tutoring must take place on campus during office hours with an approved tutor.